Lakeside Bible Church is a non-denominational evangelical church. We are committed to teaching and living out the Bible and the message of the Gospel of grace.
Lakeside Bible Church has people from over a dozen nationalities living throughout the ACT in places such as Griffith, Manuka, Kingston, Red Hill, Narrabundah, Canberra City, Queanbeyan
As a non-denominational evangelical church we welcome people from all denominations and those with no church background at all. Lakeside is a place to come and hear God’s Word (the Bible) faithfully and clearly taught, to feel and belong to God’s family, and to serve others using the gifts and talents He has given you.
At Lakeside Bible Church you will find a church family that cares for others, that wants to help people grow in their Christian journey, and takes seriously the claims of the Lord Jesus Christ on our lives. We are confident you will feel welcomed and we hope that you will become part of the family of God here.
- Biblical teaching that is Christ-centred, grace-based and application-oriented (2 Pet 3.18)
- Praying for, and inviting, people to discover Jesus as their Lord and Saviour (Rom 10.13)
- Gathering together with joy as God’s Family, welcoming all generations and all nationalities (Rev 7.9)
- Every member ministering, as the Holy Spirit enables (Eph 4.12)
- Opening God’s Word together in our Small Groups (2 Tim 3.16 – 17)